Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ke$ha?s New ?Supernatural? Single: Listen Now!

It?s always great to hear new material from Ke$ha, and her producer Dr. Luke just leaked a snip from her new single.

The song is called ?Supernatural,? and it?s the first taste of the ?Cannibal? songstress? forthcoming album.

Speaking of which, Ke$ha told press that she?s going for a very specific vibe on her new record, and it?s going to be wild.

?The underlying theme of this next record is warrior, with the positive message being that everyone has a warrior inside ? Some people will be shocked [by its sound]. Some will also be excited to know that I don?t just do silly white-girl rap.?

?I?m from the South, I have a lot of soul. But trust me ? it?s not going to be some avant-garde jazz record. I innately write pop songs. That?s just what I do.?



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/keha/keha%E2%80%99s-new-%E2%80%9Csupernatural%E2%80%9D-single-listen-now-654114

Jennifer ODell Padma Lakshmi Nicky Hilton Sunny Mabrey Maria Sharapova

No comments:

Post a Comment