Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Evan Rachel Wood: Limousine Lady

Heading off to LAX International Airport, Evan Rachel Wood was spotted stepping out of her Los Angeles home and hopping into a limousine today (November 1).

The ?Ides of March? actress sported a heavy grey sweater, tall boots, and headphone as she carried a book titled ?Just Kids? by Patti Smith into her chauffeured ride.

In a recent interview, Evan talked about her relationship with Marilyn Manson, and insisted that just because things ended, it wasn?t a failure.

"I don't think I would be the person I am today without him. He is inspiring. The timing was right and I felt a door was open to me to really explore, express myself and take risks."

Ms. Wood also noted that she?s always been into guys and gals. "It's funny when you suddenly realise you bought into a certain idea for so long. You're just raised with a certain idea of what a girl is supposed to be and what a boy is supposed to be. That is not necessarily real. It's just what you've been taught.

"I've always felt that way [bisexual] for as long as I can remember. I truly feel like you're just born a certain way and I feel the more people are honest about something as human as sexuality, the more it will stop being a big deal."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/evan-rachel-wood/evan-rachel-wood-limousine-lady-557745

Mary Elizabeth Winstead Arielle Kebbel Chelsea Handler Poppy Montgomery Kim Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment